Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cockpunch! - Attack - 1st Press /400


Yay! My first June post of 2013! I wanted to do a fun one one this very nice day in Chicago!
Cockpunch's "Attack" The color of the vinyl for this record reminds me very much of a pizza, sounds like a pop-punk kids best friend right? Too bad the music on the record wouldn't be the best thing for one of those kids ears. Lead singer Vincent Bennett (Also known for The Acacia Strain) was apart of this side project and actually made one of the more relatable hardcore records (to me). The entire album is about pretty much any on going problem in hardcore or just in the world, from the sluts to edge-breakers; to drinking and driving and keyboard warriors (internet trolls). I love this fucking album and i know it's out there on pink vinyl and i want it more than anything.

1st Press Clear Yellow w/ Red Splatter (/400)

No comments:

Post a Comment