Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trapped Under Ice - Secrets of The World - Bronze w/ Black Splatter 3rd Press


Trapped Under Ice - Secrets of The World

A lot of people dont like this band, or this album.
You're probably expecting me to say "Well I love this album" like i've done in most of my post. To be honest this album is the worst thing ever put out by TUI. It's terrible. This was the LP released after Stay Cold, probably one of my most favorite 7"s and it's hard to believe a band can go from so good to so bad. I think there's a total of 2 songs I like on this entire LP (See god, and believe). You could probably image what it was like for me to listen to this for the very first time ever. Getting through the first two songs and being amazed and then completely let down the rest of the way through. I love this band but not this album. Probably will only get the rest of the variants for incredibly low prices if it's possible.

3rd Press on Bronze w/ Black Splatter /1000 from Reaper Records


No comments:

Post a Comment