Thursday, June 6, 2013

Foundation - When The Smoke Clears W/R/B Tri-Color /1000


Foundation - When The Smoke Clears

I'm really trying my best to post as many of the records I already have on here and catch up so i can be to the point where I post records the day I get them but I feel like i buy more records than I post so I'm doing my best to finish with what I have on my computer (pictures)

Foundation's When The Smoke Clears is actually a great LP i was worried they would do something so much more awful than Hang Your Head, which is a great 7"/12" (Depending on which variant you have). So I was extremely happy to listen through this multiple times and be happy with what it came out to be. Great LP 4/5 stars easy.

White/Red/Black tri color 1st press /1000

No comments:

Post a Comment